About Learning wit the aid of technology

Hi Audrey,

I am trying to make my study/work/life more efficient while I found inspiring in your earlier interview about how you make use of techology to learn–digitalized the paper book/materials by OCR scanner then free to find the key words, add notes etc. Impressive and efficient!

When you mentioned you are not “attached to the paper book” and just tear books apart once you have got it and send it to the OCR scanner…from that I realised…I am heavily attached to paper form of book…which is such an obstacle to my study/ work/ self-improvement.

So now… my question is…

as I started to google for an OCR scanner & I found another alternative for instant the e-book but it seems requiring other app to convert the e-book to PDF or make it note-able.

OCR scanner seems a holistic solution for not only books converting

Would you recommend the e-book? I am not sure as I have never ever converted one and make note on it.

Do you have any recommendation over these alternatives or other ways?

Any chance you could share how you make use of technology to make project management/ study/ self-improvement/ life easier and better?

I’m a bit greedy to start from daily chore to quite a board question. Excuse me for that.

Hope to hear from you and learn from you.

Thanks,
Jo