Dear Audrey I am writing from lima-Peru, country in a process of growth and full of very enterprising people

Dear AudreyI am writing from Lima-Peru, country in a process of growth and full of very enterprising people
Thank you in advance for your attentionSome specific questions
1-What are the recommendations you would give to a company, on the way forward, within a world in constant development and growth at the digital level and connectivity?
2-What would you recommend to a professional to achieve their goals within the context of the current world?
Thank you again. =)
Hans Lavado
Manager - 320SAC
(edited)

1. I’m not well-versed in Peru’s context to give useful advice, but one possibility is to engage the global free software community — not necessarily to replace proprietary software in day-to-day life, but as a way to expand outreach and experience.
  2. I would recommend developing a skillset that combines as many personal curiosities — and idiosyncrasies — as possible; synergies built out this way are usually more creative and less likely to be automated away.

Thank you Audrey for the attention. For us Peruvians to have a digital ministry maybe even sounds futuristic. But knowing that it is possible and that you can do what is preached, I am sure that fills us with a lot of motivation. Thank you very much. Hans Lavado