- How are you making the government more transparent?
- Which are your greatest achievements so far?
- …and which are the biggest challenges?
- How do you convince your fellow politicians about the importance of transparency?
- What is most important to do in order to publish more open data?
- Taiwan is ranked #1 in the latest version of the Global Open Data Index. Your comments about that?
- …and your comments about that Taiwan still ranks low in location datasets and land ownership; Do you see any changes of that in the near future?
- You say that you are an “anarchist minister”; How can that be beneficial for Taiwan’s digital development?
- What can a European country (such as Sweden) most importantly learn from Taiwan regarding open data etc.?
- As a Digital Minister, you are also working to shift Taiwan’s focus from hardware to software, systems and technologies such as AR, VR, IoT, etc. How do you do that?
- Your way of working and having a “flat” organization; How is that concept seen by fellow politicians and governmental representatives?
- How do you see Taiwan being in five years from now; What is changed in society and what is still as it use to be?
By the way, the Principles for Handling Official Visits to Digital Minister is a really great thing! I also want to ask a question about that:
13. How easy was it to get understanding for implementing those principles?