INVITATION: Data Dignitiy Dialogue

Hi Audrey,

I hope this email finds you well. I’m an upcoming senior at the University of California,Santa Cruz(UCSC) studying cognitive science & sociology. I’ve been following your work since learning of g0v and am so inspired by the way you think.

This summer, I’m interning with Consuli, which is a public benefit corporation that is bringing attention to Data Dignity, the idea that every bit of data produced is representative of the individual who created it and should be handled with dignity.

Consuli hosts monthly discussions on the app, Clubhouse, where we bring together policy makers, academic scholars, data scientists, and other Data Dignity advocates. We are looking for expertise in how data will revolutionize the way we organize society and how to explain its significance to everyday people. Your vision in the future of information governance and your ability to translate foreign, complex ideas would be incredibly invaluable to the conversation.

I wish to invite you as one of our nine PANELISTS at the next Consuli Conversations Clubhouse: Dealing you into the Data Economy which will happen on THUR AUG 12, 12-1:30 AM (CST). (apologies for the odd time, but it would be so awesome if you could make it!!)

Please let me know if you are interested and have the availability, Consuli would be honored to host you. Here is a doc with a brief bio of the current 4 confirmed panelists.

Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Julia

Julia Cheng (she/her)
UCSC Class of '22
Sociology BA & Cognitive Science BS
LinkedIn