Media Inquiry from Japan

Hello Audrey Tang,Digital Minister,

My name is YooHee Hong with NewsPicks, Japanese business media.

I am based in San Francisco and seeking to interview you, Audrey Tang, regarding the mask map and how Taiwan is using talents and technology to tackle problems. Like others, I have been deeply impressed by your leadership, transparency, and humbleness, in addition to the capability Taiwan has to let great talents run the government.

Subscribers have reached 5 million and core readers are in their 20’s to 30’s. Our team would like to cover your story and Taiwan’s leadership to younger readers as one of the successful examples of how we can use technology to create a better future.

We are going to release the entire interview so that readers can understand the whole context, and to highlight it as the final long interview for this year.

Please let me know if we could arrange an interview for 30 minutes with us by December 30th. I can provide more detailed questions.

I am looking foand to hearing a favorable answer from you.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

YooHee
NewsPicks
Silicon Valley Bureau Chief
E-mail: [email protected]

NewsPicks:
NewsPicks is a premium business news publication launched in September 2013 with about 5 million readers in Japan. A core audience of post-traditional business leaders and decision-makers are in their 20s-30s. It has covered prestigious figures including CEO and executives from Apple, Google, Microsoft, Amazon, NVIDIA, Uber, Instagram, and more as well as many startups.

Greetings. I’ve recently recorded a conversation with NewsPicks on November 23, however my schedule for this month is full due to the extended parliamentary interpellation.

If you would like to post the questions to the Public Interviews section, I’d be happy to answer in writing.

Hello Audrey Tang, Digital Minister

Thank you so much for your kind response. I missed another team in our company has contacted you.
I really appreciate your warm response to each media outlet.

Best regards,
YooHee

NewsPicks