- Tell me the story abut how you become Digital Minister?
- How did vTaiwan start and how has this developed to what it is today?
- Why does it work so well in Taiwan?
- What kind of policy decisions are made using vTaiwan currently and do you have plans to extend this to non-technology policy?
- If so, please can you give details?
- Please refer to this conversation with Ketagalan Media.
- Please refer to this conversation with Amaëlle Guiton.
- Please refer to this conversation with Reporters sans frontières.
- The vTaiwan process has recently contributed in passing the FinTech Sandbox Act; principles on Regulatory Adjustment for Building the Digital Economy; and Regulations of Treatment on Telemedicine. At the moment we’re having an ongoing conversation on setting up a Data Protection Agency and Guidelines for Cross-Sectoral Data Use.
- So far, the only non-tech topic we tackle is around the national Social Enterprise policies.