Request for recommendation comments for a book

唐 鳳 様 Dear Audrey Tang

Hello, my name is Chie Kuzuu.
I am a book editor in a Japanese publishing company “Shobunsha”.
https://shobunsha.co.jp

I have read a wonderful book “Au” that moved and encouraged me so much. And I could not stop myself from sending this message to ask you a favor. I am now editing a book on media communication: the interaction between media industries and grassroots fans through multiple media platforms.

I would like to ask you if you could give short recommendation comments of this book for Japanese readers. Your comments and your name would appear on the book paperband as a review.

The recommendation comments would be one - three lines. I will be very happy to receive your reply.

Sincerely,

Chie Kuzuu

An entire generation discovered that with the participatory technologies. We’re not just media literate, we’re media competent. The social production of our own media, and narratives, led to a collective awakening.

The phenomena described in the book underpins Taiwan’s contemporary democratization projects such as the Sunflower movement. It is through this vision of “achievable utopia” that we countered pandemic with no lockdowns and the infodemic with no takedowns — a testament to “Dêmos over Demics.”