Would you be available for an interview with Swiss Sunday newspaper NZZ am Sonntag?

Dear Audrey Tang,
I am writing to enquire if you would be available for an interview to be published in the Sunday edition of Switzerland’s main newspaper Neue Zürcher Zeitung (NZZ) around the end of the year? Gordana Mijuk, head of the international desk, and myself, East Asia correspondent based in Tokyo, would love to talk with you via Skype/Zoom/Teams etc. for about one hour - around the middle of December. The interview would be part of a serious portraying young and innovative thinkers under the age of 40 to learn from them about what the future might hold for the world and what we can do to make it better. I wrote a piece on Taiwan’s successful Covid-19 strategy, which you kindly acknowledged via Twitter :wink: It would be lovely to be able to talk with you in more detail in person (albeit online of course). Looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards from Tokyo,
Sonja

Gladly. Looking forward to our conversation.

Thank you very much, so do we! And we will send some questions a few days before. Many thanks and take care, Sonja